Monday, May 24, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures


haha looking back at these kind of make me laugh...I thought I was sooo big then. This was me and like 9 weeks.


Wow I should have written down how far along I was when I took the picture. I'm around 13 weeks in this one.


These two pictures i'm a little over 18 weeks


halfway wahooo!!


looking bigger than ever!! ugh...25 weeks



Myles got in the way on this one...so not exactly a pregnancy picture. But he's so dang cute AND big!
I've only got like a little less than two months left and IM SO EXCITED!!

3 comments:

  1. U look so cute Jamie. I remember when I was little like u with Ethan... agh not anymore. :) I'm super excited for u guys though. Any names picked out for the little gal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we cant wait for her to finally come! But im sure youre getting really anxious too. I'm excited for you as well ;]
    But yeah we are going to name her Tayzli ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are tiny and look cute. Congrats, we are excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete