Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a HUGE surprise....

Well.......the rumors are true......... I AM PREGNANT!!!!!
and I will admitt that I have never been more excited AND scared about something in my life!
It was "a HUGE surprise" for us, but I suppose it shouldn't have been. Especially because I didn't actually start birth control till about 3 days before the wedding (how smart am i? haha)
My doctor that I go to now here in Layton actually told me that your not supposed to leave Nuvaring our for a week. Even though the instructions AND the doctor I went to before told me to keep it out a week. So for those of you ever interested in NuvaRing....you cant leave it out for more than three days, or its ineffective!!!! But that is WAY besides the point.....i'm already pregnant haha and no it was not planned but Jori and I couldnt be happier about it.
We went to the Doctor yesterday and he is already predicting a GIRL , YAY!!!! So I'm hoping that doesn't change. They will be more certain on everything my next appointment in March so I will definitely have to keep you updated!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Im so excited for you guys! you will such a cute little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what is that about nuvaring..? I am on it and I was told I leave it out one week by my doctor. Either that or leave it in for 4 weeks and then replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Court!! and right back at ya, congrats on the BOY!! I'm excited for you guys.

    But Macall, yeah when i went into the doctor and told him i was on NuvaRing he asked how long i kept it out for and i said about a week (because thats what i was told to do) and he was like...well that doctor basically set you up for this pregnancy! So I dunno...he just said the longest you should leave it out is three days or it isnt effective. And he has had a lot of women go in there saying they were on nuvaring and still got pregnant for that reason so just be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Londyn loves your puppy and now will be bugging your little girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads-up on the Nuvaring. Because I dont want any little running around for awhile. Guess just to be safe leave it in all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the girl! That is so exciting and hopefully she looks like you and not her daddy! Haha Love ya Jori!

    ReplyDelete