Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random fun

Alright time to do a little more catching up!!! Here are just some random fun things that have been going on since we've been married.....ENJOY!

We went to temple square and it was FREEZING, I was literally being a baby. Which is why Jori wanted to take a picture of us and our sad pouting faces!

...and i'm trying REALLY hard to look happy in this one!
Our first night together.

After the reception. We still couldn't get enough of each other ;]

our rings (mine is huge, I know!)
tired after the reception

night before our wedding...lets just say my family gave Jori quite the scare in welcoming him to the fam.

before all the boys left for the bachelor party...the girls wanted to have some fun and put make-up on Jori, and yes....he kept it on the rest of the night!! He's such a stud! haha
Tagg, Jeff, Jori, Dalin Tyson and Raelei.

Jori CONTINUES to spoil me rotten!!!! Is he not the cutest little puppy you've ever seen? ...we sure think so! He is such a good puppy and has the most precious personality. His name is Miles and he is the most cuddly dog I've ever had or seen, I absolutely love him. (maybe even a little obsessed);]

I also can't get enough of my little niece Londyn!!

Christmas at gma Sakota's

He will rarely do this anymore. so i HAD to get a picture when we got him to do it. haha "Hey Kanden, show us your owee" obviously he isnt aware of what hes doing!

Don't they look so excited that its Christmas?

First Christmas as an Inns

Okay Okay Okay....i have this weird obsession with doing stuff like this to Jori. I could do it all day if he would let me!! Not even kiding! It never fails, I die of laughter every single time. Good thing Jor is such a good sport ;]
I have no clue where this pic came from. It was before we got married...Oh well!!
Doesn't hurt to post lots of pics

No comments:

Post a Comment