Friday, September 10, 2010

a look back.....

Okay, so this is a random blog post but its just something i wanted to do for kicks and giggles. I was looking through some old pictures and figured I could share just a few of our old memories together with everyone...
...if you read "our history" this picture was taken the day he came over when we MIGHT have kissed ;) they were sitting in the driveway of my house. I think this was when i was getting chewed out by my old boyfriend so i made them go outside and wait till the drama was over. haha good times!
Our first picture together, and our first time hanging out since he got home from his mission. As awkward as it SHOULD have been, it really wasn't at all. He had only been home for a few days...and look how dang skinny he looks!

..I will admitt THIS day was awkward. It started off with Jori's homecoming talk, i was tempted not to go but enough people finally convinced me enough to go with Eli. I mean, the actual talk and being at the church wasn't awkward (even though all the girls that were in LOVE with him were there). Well...we ALL went over to his parents house afterwards to eat. this is where it gets awkward for me. Living in such a small town everyone knew I had been in a serious relationship with joris ONLY enemy in the world. Lets just say a few people decided to give me crap while i was there. I wanted to leave SO bad, i felt so out of place!! then jana and erin called me into the kitchen and reassurred me that jori wanted me there and that i didnt need to feel uncomfortable. jori kept coming by me and giving me a little kiss or hug. which made me feel a LITTLE better. Anyways, two of his friends/old companions from the mission came and they wanted to go see the rexburg temple.......guess who jori asked to go with them...you betcha...it was me! probably the smartest thing he could have done ;) even though he went and talked to his ex afterwards that night, i wanted to get mad but i couldnt. im glad he did it, i think THAT was the reason me and him got closer.
thank goodness for christmas break! it seemed like we were together 24/7. I dont think i went home till 3 or 4 in the morning the whole break. we had so much fun just being together. OHHH...before i forget, right before i got out for christmas break, we had "the talk" you know, the one where you officially become a couple. haha well being jori and the tough guy he is-he tells me he is okay with me dating other people so he doesnt ruin my senior year, he just wanted me to have fun. (of course i was a little butt hurt about it but i just told him that was a good idea) Well...not even 5 minutes later he goes jamie i cant. i dont want to date other people i just want to be with you. haha awwhh cute huh? so we were officially together. and our relationship just went uphill from that point on.
Okay. maybe im kind of a dork too ;) We got bored one day, and i put some of his clothes on OVER my own clothes. he was proud to be dating such a gangSTAR! haha
Jason kev me and jori decided to go to the mall in layton, lets just say we know how to have fun! they were putting on all the girly sunglasses and taking pictures, it was hilarious.


-Neither one of us really like this picture BUT this is the night where our life REALLY began, you cant really tell but we were at temple square. and he PROPOSED!

And this was the day after he proposed, we went to lagoon with jason and allee.
we had a blast...

Jori-We have had so many good memories together! we have been through thick, we have been through thin. You see the best in me, you get me, you love me for me. You have been there for me when i was at my very worst, and i know that will never change. You've stuck around when no one else did and i cant thank you enough for that-and everything you do and sacrifice for me. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Jori, you have become my world, LITERALLY! Through our ups and downs i know we will always pull through, because nothing can keep us apart. You're irreplaceable, incredible, and amaze me every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment