Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We made it!

Well, after about a ten hour drive...we finally made it to colorado! The drive wasn't as bad as i had anticipated but i definitely cant say i enjoyed it. Tayzli did GREAT! and im not just saying that to make people think she is such a good baby- but we only had to stop twice! (and we had to stop twice anyways to fill up on gas) Our apartment is really nice too. Its only a 1 bedroom 1 bath so that's rough because in utah we had two bedroom 2 bath apartment, but this one seems a lot bigger than other 1 bed 1 bath apartments. I'll put pictures up someday soon. The people here are a LOT different than in Idaho or Utah, weirder. haha. just kidding- we are probably weird to them. I dont think im ready to call this place home yet. Sometimes i feel like Rexburg will ALWAYS be home to me. I love it there. anyone that wants out is insane because i'd love if we could just stay there. But we cant. ;) so im gonna do my best here and try to keep a positive attitude here without all my friends and family! even though i WANT to be around them, i have tayzli and jori.... I dont NEED anything else.
Getting Tayzli to smile for the camera is a challenge because the only way to get her to smile right now is when she can see my face. apparently i have a funny lookin face :)
But i did it!!
She is starting to be so much fun, smiling and responding to our voices, facial expressions, and weird noises. (isnt it crazy the things we will do to get our babies to smile) She is also making tons of different noises, i swear she said hi back to me the other day. haha. Bath time is her FAVORITE!!! she can be screaming her head off about nothing and i can take her into the bathroom and turn on the water and she will be totally fine. I think she's a little spoiled. And although she may not look too happy in this picture, i promise you, she is!! Tayzli is scooting around a lot and TRYING to roll over, she hasn't quite figured it out yet...but she is trying. She sleeps through the night though!! Never thought it would happen so soon, every once in a while she will wake up maybe once. I love it. I honestly cant imagine live without her now. She isn't the easiest baby to take care of, shes stubborn just like her parents! But I wouldnt have it any other way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment