Sunday, December 26, 2010

Catch Up Time!!

I decided that since I've been in idaho I have been horrible with updating the blog! So I'm sorry to those who follow this and feel like i've disappeared ;)

Before we came to Idaho, Jori and I were discussing what each of us wanted for Christmas...I'll admitt I usually can think of a list of things I want. But Jori spoils me all year round..

But of course I came up with something. I got a Yorkie puppy while Jori was on his company cruise, my early christmas present. Lets just say the little guy adored Tayzli.


To make a long story short.....I sold the little guy a few days after I got him. I really thought I could handle Tayzli and training a puppy but it turns out it was a lot more stressful than I'd hoped, especially without Jori. I am glad to say I sold him to the cutest little family that lives in rexburg who has two little girls and mom that are going to spoil him rotten. I miss him but he's better off where he is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment