Sunday, December 26, 2010

little models

Erin let me know before I came to Idaho that she wanted to get pictures done of the three Inns grandbabies and wanted to make sure it was okay with me. I had totally forgot about it until she reminded me that we needed to go shopping to get some matching clothes for the three of them. So Jana Erin me Tayz and Lex all went shopping(which was a blast).I was so excited to get these done especially when she told me Heidi Davenport was going to take them!! I absolutely love her as a person and as a photographer. She took some family pictures of me jori and tayz before we went to Colorado, and she is taking my families pictures this thursday and I can't wait. She is amazing, to say the least.




You can say i'm a little biased when I say she is by far the cutest thing ever!! But i'm her mom, I think im allowed to say that ;) Most babies all look just alike..and thats what I love is different with Tayz...she's very unique. She has the darker skin, hair, and dark blue eyes. Her eyes definitely aren't as cute as Lexxi and Creed's eyes. But it isnt possible to have eyes prettier than theirs. The Inns babies are our little models.

No comments:

Post a Comment