Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

First of all I just want to say that I can't believe how fast Christmas comes and goes. Tayzli is over 5 months old already! When we got to Idaho she got really sick and hasn't been able to sleep as much, which I shouldn't complain because before she got sick she went to bed at 8 and didn't wake up once until 8 the next morning. Amazing, right? Her bed time is still 8 but she wakes up once and wants to stay awake at 7:30. Once again, I shouldn't be complaining huh? Jori's mom(Jana) told me she thinks she is teething. I was shocked because I didnt think she would start to get her teeth for a while. But it makes sense. Tayzli is teething...at five months old!
this was Christmas morning, opening all of Tayzli's presents.
She didn't care too much about any of it. haha My cousin dustin drew our name for Christmas and got us all matching Texas Longhorn tops. Jori fell in love! haha Thanks Dustin!!
We have had so much fun being here in Idaho, especially being able to spend the holidays with both of our families. We are lucky to have such amazing people in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment