Thursday, November 03, 2011

THANK YOU!

How ironic is it that lately I cant help but think of all the things I am thankful for and Thanksgiving is just around the corner? Its sad that I seem to do this more around Thanksgiving, I realize I need to be thankful for everything I have, all year round!
I love this quote. It really made me think. . Things are still crazy for me. And the main reason for this post was to say thank you to all of YOU!!! I'm serious.... the messages, texts, phone calls, and e-mails i've received just to let me know you are there for me and all the other things said that I dont even feel like I deserve has helped me so much. You really dont know what it means to me. Some of those little things are what get me through the day, especially when I'm having a really bad day...I can honestly read something one of you wrote me and I am reminded how lucky I am to have amazing people in my life. I know I haven't written any of you back but I hope you know that your words did NOT go un-noticed. Its almost overwhelming, I didn't even realize I had so many people that care for and love me. It's the most comforting feeling knowing I have you all there for me through this rough patch in my life. Seriously, Thank you all so much.

1 comment:

  1. Jamie I just want to let you know how awesome you are. I look at all the hardship you have had in your life at such a young age and no matter what anyone says... You are better today then you were yesterday... and so is life... each day is a day closer to the complete happiness that you will get to live with your daughter. Keep up the good work. Its nice that you are real about how you feel and you dont make a joke about your life... you say it just how it is... I love that. Its never easy. You are beautiful and driven dont ever let that go... Tayzli will see how motivated you are from here on out and she will learn that from you! Your a great mom. And dont let anyone EVER make you feel/see different!

    ReplyDelete