Friday, December 02, 2011

love....its all we ever need

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer; no disease that enough love will not heal. No door that enough love will not open...it makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble; how hopeless the outlook; how muddled the tangle; how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all. If only you could love enough you would be the happiest and most powerful being in the world..♥
LOVE-  Jori and I may not have a lot in common or agree on anything anymore, but I know the one thing Jori and I can and will always share is the love we both have for our daughter. No matter what time it is, no matter what month it is, no matter where we are, doesn't matter if i have her, doesnt matter if he has her....we just love her. And this is something i can confidently say I can always offer to Tayzli, she is loved. I hope she never forgets it either.

I have a lot of time to just think about things while i'm at work, because i'm the only one whos their all night long. And last night was one of those nights where I just felt overwhelmed. Thinking about all the bad things that could go wrong for me in this divorce, all the what if's. The realization is finally settling in that this is really happening, we are finally going through with this.

As I'm thinking about it and over and over again in my head, wondering how im going to do this, i stop and think.....wait....I am doing this, I am doing this whole single mom thing. I'm stronger every single day and I really am going to be okay.


 I'll admitt, not every day is an okay day for me. I still fight the tears, but its good to cry sometimes. I still have to tell myself giving up is not the answer, all I have to do is look around me and see that life is still great. I'm surrounded by more good than bad.

God doesn't give you any trial you can't overcome, I've heard this from so many people lately. And I guess I just didn't take it serious before. Just took it as another one of those things that people like to say to make others feel better. But I do believe it. And it is something I tell myself every day now, when I think about the outcome of what happens with Tayzli I know that it will be okay for me. It might be hard, but i will get through this because i know i can.
I'm facing my problems, seeing how amazing it is to be able to own up to what i've done. Coming clean and being honest is one of the best feelings in the world. It's a relief. Its a million bricks off of my back that I've carried around for too long. I've stopped blaming others for the bad in my life. I'm understanding that the things that have gone wrong, the bad in my life were once in my control. I could have made things different for me. I chose this for myself. And I am the one who gets to suffer the consequences. That's life.

 I'm learning how to be a better person, a better friend, and a better mom. And I will strive to turn my life around for the better, prove that change in others is possible, show the people in my life how much I love them instead of take them for granted. No more looking down on a person....unless i'm looking down on them to help them up. 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about everything y'all are going through. Change can be for the better. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete