Thursday, October 14, 2010

Husband and Wife

I thought i'd do a little questionnaire about us.

What are your middle names?
His-Philip
Mine-BreAnn

Who is older?
He is, but that's exactly how I like it.

How long did you date?
Well..the highschool stuff doesn't count. So starting when he got home from his mission...its been almost two years.

Who said I love you first?
That would definitely be jori. My response was uhh thanks? Haha he felt so dumb but it didn't stop him from telling me even though I hadn't said it back for about two weeks after he did.

Who is more romantic?
Jori tries to be. Haha we have a lot of inside jokes about being romantic.

Did you go to the same high school/college?
We sure did. Good ol sugar Salem high

Where is the furtherest you have traveled together?
We went to Mexico, it was way fun.

How long have you been together?
Almost two years.

Do you have any children together?
Just one for now. Tayzli kamiko inns, we will eventually have a few more though.
What about pets?
Not anymore. Myles has a new home with my parents and he loves it!

Who is the smartest?
Oooh jori is "always" right. Haha no depending on the subject that's why we make a great couple, the things I know he doesn't and the things I don't know he does.

Who is the most sensitive?
Surprisingly it alternates. You'd never know jori can be very sensitive.

Who has the worst temper?
Oh that's a tough one, I think I do.

Who does the cooking?
We both do. Jori really likes cooking though

Who is more social?
Jori is easily more social. I don't think anyone could be more social than him though.

Who is the neat-freak?
Neither one of us. Not that we have a messy house all the time but we aren't obsessive about it which is really nice for both of us.

Who is the most affectionate?
I used to be, but he is more affectionate now.

Who is the most stubborn?
I AM!

Who hogs the bed?
I'd say we like to take turns, but majority of the time jori is hogging the bed. Even though he says its only cause he likes being close to me...good excuse! But I have noticed he always has to be touching me.
Who wakes up earlier?
Jori for sure!! He's such a morning person and I'm a night person.

Where do you eat out at most as a couple?
Depends on what we are in the mood for, neither one of us are too picky about what we eat. He loves Mexican I love Italian though.

Where do you shop the most as a couple?
For groceries we go to Walmart for clothes we go to buckle.

Who is the first to admit they are wrong?
Jori. When its something serious. He's a lover not a fighter.

Who proposed?
You don't really think I would propose do you? Haha of course jori did. At temple square, the most romantic he had ever been ;)

Who drives when you are together?
Usually jori, I don't mind driving though.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
facing the bed, he does. But it changes when we move or wherever we stay, I have to be further froth closet and the door. Because yes, I still get scared like a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment