Thursday, October 14, 2010

Personality


I've actually been recording tayzli quite a bit lately, I keep saying how much fun she is getting and each time I write on my blog I realize she gets more personality each time I post. I have a few videos I want to post but this is the only one working for now...I will keep trying though.

You wouldn't guess it, but she loves kasia. But even more than kasia she LOVES Jake, anytime he's around she just stares at him or gives him the smile where she tilt her head and shrugs her shoulders. I asked her if she had a crush on him and she gave me a huge smile and a little giggle. It is hilarious. so watch out kasia, looks like you have some competition. Anyways, this video just proves how much personality she's getting, she was screaming at one point because kas kept tickling her stomach.

1 comment: