Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Tayzli meets Brylie

Tyson and Meghan decided to come visit us in Colorado and we definitely had some good laughs while they were here! I'm so glad they came...


Brylie has gotten SO big, and she is has the cutest personality. It was hilarious to watch her with Tayz, she gave her loves everytime she could. (We had to watch her pretty close because i think she liked tayzli a little too much haha)Tayzli is a little champ though. Even when Bry Bry was climbing all over her she would just sit there and look at bry like...whoa...she's so tough. We went bowling one day while they were here which was way fun too. Meg and I aren't great bowlers, to say the least. but we beat the boys the first game so i wont say much about how good the boys are! haha then Tyson decided to throw Jori's socks and look where they happened to land...we didnt even try getting them down. She slept the whole time, i had to wake her up to take this picture, but she went RIGHT back to sleep. I cant get enough of her!! and neither can everyone else whenever we go out in public.
Brylie was ALSO very good. she just hung out in her carseat the whole time. It was funny because everywhere we went people would ask if they were twins....which was weird because to us, they look nothing alike. Maybe its because they have the same carseat. But it was still fun to hear people talk as we would walk around with them saying how cute they were.
Tys and Meg
Us


This is MY new phone. You can be jealous, it IS awesome. ;)

But of course, theres a story for everything so here goes.....We went to the mall just to get out of the apartment. Meg and I decided to go our separate ways with the boys so we went shopping while they took the girls and walked around and did their own thing.
Well anyways....we left the mall and went to go get something to eat. Jori went in to get the food and we all stayed in the car, well all of a sudden we heard a phone ring and it came from my purse. I was like guys, this isnt my phone...is it yours? and i kept repeating myself. I was so confused. Then i thought to myself....did Jori STEAL this? because he had my purse while we were at the mall and i thought he had been playing with it and had accidently put it in my purse not thinking. haha so im sitting there like guys did jori steal this phone? and they wouldnt answer me, i was getting SO frustrated. then i looked at it and the missed call was from jori's number and he comes back just laughing, then tys and meg started laughing at me too. They all still give me crap because i kept thining jori stole it. haha I was super embarrassed but way glad to have a new phone! I love it! And i'm very glad he paid for it ;)
Thanks babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment