Monday, October 17, 2011

just the two of us

As most of you already know, or have heard, and as awkward as it is to publicly post something like this.....Jori and I have decided to get a divorce. Its been really hard. Never in my life have I had sooo many mixed emotions. Ive felt alone, and I've also felt more love and support from amazing people in my life. I feel like I was going through some type of depression for a while there, I didn't want to do anything, be around anyone, and wouldn't talk to anyone. I was alone and needed to deal with it. Then finally one day I realized that this was NOT the life i wanted for me, and not for Tayzli. I stopped feeling bad for myself and wanted to look forward instead of looking back. Although its still not easy to deal with every day....it gets easier. And although im not happy.....im happier. Being a single mother is difficult but Ive been blessed with incredible parents that have helped me more than i can even express. I love all my friends and family and hope you all know how appreciative I am of each one of you. Just saying hi to me one day honestly is what I needed sometimes. I'm a lucky girl....and its time i start acting like it ;)
Tayzli is now 15 months old. Can you believe it? I know i cant! She is so much fun and I LOOOVE being her mommy! Life without her is no life at all. We are doing our best to live life to the fullest, I know its a process, it just takes time. I can be indepent, I can do this! Just gotta keep reminding myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment