Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time

Time goes by so fast!! Of course there are those days that I thought would never end, but it really does blow my mind how fast time comes and goes. I've been thinking a lot lately about time, and how I've taken for granted the time I have been able to spend with Tayzli. I hear all these horror stories about parents losing their child/ren and it scares me to death. I know I could not live without my little girl. She is the reason I wake up every morning and want to be better. I know I need to be more thankful for such a healthy little girl. Another thing I've thought about is how much more I need to blog about her and take SO many more pictures. You can never have enough pictures.

Something I have really been struggling with going through this divorce is Tayzli. Its hard. Knowing the life she will have having to go back and fourth all the time. As much as people like to talk and make up stories I truly do believe in Tayzli having both Jori and I in her life. I have never EVER tried keeping her from him. And I never will. I'm not that crazy mother that keeps her child from seeing her own dad. As much as I would love to keep her to myself 24/7 I think Tayzli's relationship with her dad is just as important as my relationship with her. And I need to let that out because I am so sick of people saying untrue things. I dont agree with things Jori does, just as much as he doesnt agree with things that I do. But I have nothing bad to say about him....especially not in front of Tayz. What is important is that we get along for her. She doesn't need the drama of our relationship to effect her in any way shape or form. So you know who you are, enough with the negative drama. Tayzli IS jori's daughter and its ridiculous to still joke about stupid crap like that because it effects Tayzli more than it does me. Obviously Im beyond the point of caring what you guys say about me, but just realize what it does to her. I dont say anything about Jori to Tayz besides letting her know he loves her and that he is her daddy and always will be. Just think about what really matters, thats all im asking.

Alright so i've been looking back old pictures....Tayzer has changed so much!!



SUCH A CUTIE, RIGHT? I miss the baby stage...its so much easier taking care of a baby that cant move, that totally depends on me to do everything for her.





I compare these pictures and I wonder where in the world time went. When did my baby get so big? Why is she growing up so fast? Where is the pause button? I love her with everything I have. I would do anything for her, and will fight for her in any and every situation. Im so blessed to be able to have her in my life! She has helped me grow as a person and taught me so much about life.

I thought about having to raise Tayzli on my own and realized I couldn't do it. And luckily to a certain extent I dont have to....I have the help from AMAZING friends and family that help me every single day. Even without them knowing they help me, they do. I know I keep saying this but I really have SO much to be thankful for!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jamie! Your an awesome mom! And anyone that says tayzli isn't jori's... Hasn't seen a picture of her! Haha.

    p.s. are you gonna be my trainer after I have this baby or what!? ;) you look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete