Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Life as we know it

I'm very determined to keep up with my blogging, I want to be able to look back at things and remember how I felt. So here I go again with another post;)
Alright so dont get too freaked out by all these pictures because im only in a bikini...some people really dont understand this type of competition but i love it and im officially addicted!
Life for me has been NONSTOP, I work a night shift as a cna from 10pm-7am so I dont have to pay for a daycare for tayzli, I just recently competed in a fitness show(more details to come) so I was going to the gym 2-3 times a day for 2 hours on average each time. AND I am a full time mom....i'd like to say im pretty darn busy! But I wouldnt have it any other way, its helped me cope with a lot of my stress. I dont have time for any drama or negative things or people in my life.


 Now speaking of NO drama or negative people I have to brag about the new friends I've made along the way...
AmberLynne Palmer- she literally is the best! I've never met someone who has so much positive energy! She is always willing to lend a hand whenever and to whoever. She made  my competition experience so much easier and less stressful. Just being able to see her pretty smile calmed my nerves! And being able to have someone at the gym to do our crazy cardio workouts also made it easier. I love the way she can and WILL turn anyones bad day into a good one just by being around her. What an amazing chicka!

Jake Motloch- Well he is defitely no new friend. He's always been there for me, but we seem to be closer than we have ever been. I love that I can tell this kid anything and everything(and i do) His friendship means the world to me, and even when hes clear across the country for work he still proves that he will always be there for me. Love ya Jake!

Buck Mouser- Another new friend, what an awesome guy!! All I have to say is thank goodness for him. Seriously, he went through a rough divorce and has three kids....he has been so much help to me. Talking to him about my situation has been the best thing for me because there was a time I felt like I couldn't talk to anyone else about it. But he understood. He makes me feel like I am the most important thing on this planet, and the patience, belief and support he has for me is incredible. I appreciate him for being the shoulder to cry on, and the punching bag to take my anger out on. ;) Thanks Buck<3

Cassy Freeman- Everything that I've accomplished the last few months is because of her. She deserves all the credit. I look up to her, she motivates me, inspires me, and also is an amazing friend to me. Without her I wouldn't have been able to compete. She is the reason I look the way I do, and the reason I feel the way I feel. Just being around her can put anyone in a better mood. I love you to pieces Cassy!

Mom- Where do I even start? I am almost speechless when it comes to you because there is a never-ending list of why I'm grateful for you and why I love you. I remember in highschool I told you to stop trying to be my friend and be my mom....well here I am telling you I was wrong. You are both. You are the greatest best friend. And and incredible mother. How lucky am I to have that kind of relationship with my mom? Thanks for always believing in me!
Emma Hughes- I couldn't forget about her. She's closer than family. I love how we can live 5 hours away from each other and still be as close as we are, its definitely hard not being able to text her and tell her to come over and she would be here in 5 minutes but its a feeling of knowing we always have each others backs. That we are there for each other emotionally, not just physically. We can go a couple days without talking and it doesnt effect our relationship, because the next time we talk or get together its like nothing has changed. Ever since we were little we knew we would always be best friends.

Back to the competition....I recently competed in the 2011 Flex Fitness Competition in Twin Falls Oct 8th and NGA Northwest Natural Fall Show Oct 15. And can I just say it is SOOO much fun!! Being backstage with 50 gorgeous girls is probably the most intimidating feeling in the world, but there is no better feeling once you can hit that stage and just strut your stuff. The judges will either love you or hate you so you gotta just be yourself. This was hard for me because im such a perfectionist that I wanted to correct every little thing that the judges didnt like but then I realized I gotta be me. I placed 3rd in both competitions and I am more than satisfied with that, coming into this I did not expect to even make top five at either of these so yes, pat my own back, i'm proud of myself. At the twin falls show I was the only first time competitor to make it into top 5, and obviously, the only first time competitior to make top 3! I am still so excited about it but plan on making some improvements and coming back even stronger to compete again this spring! Thanks to everyone who came to support me, and even those who couldnt make it...it meant so much to me having the support from back home. Everyone at the gym makes me feel so good! Love you all and thanks again........now i'll stop ranting and you can enjoy some pics;)








1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie --

    I wondered if you had a contact e-mail for Jake? I wanted to ask him a question about his lifeproof photo, but couldn't find any contact info for him.

    Thanks very much!
    Kari
    (KariReports@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete